Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How long can I keep materials?
- Library or Campus use - 2 hours minimum - renewable
- Overnight use - due the following weekday before 10:00 am - no renewals
- One Week and Two Week use - due before closing on a weekday - renewable
Note: Weekend checkout periods begin on the following Monday.
The circulation period is stamped on a card accompanying each item whenever possible. If uncertain, please login at the library's online catalog using your barcode.
My Account > Overview > Items Out will display titles and due dates of all items checked out. At this time, you must ask circulation staff to renew items on your behalf.
How do I renew an item?
For One Week and Two Week items only:
- Request a renewal in person at the circulation desk or phone for a first renewal
- For first renewal, the item does not have to be present.
- For second and subsequent renewals, bring the item to the circulation desk.
Note: If another user has placed a hold, renewal will not be allowed.
How many items can I borrow at one time?
Two items from each category: Audio, DVDs, Models, Reserve Books
Six items: Two week books
Circulation supervisor and librarians can make exceptions. Staff considers overall demand and availability of other materials on the topic.