This guide concerns scholarly and scientific publication.
- Scientific Writing: guidance on the writing process, with emphasis on case reports and links to more comprehensive resources
- Where to Publish menu: a starting point for identifying relevant journals, categorized by where they are indexed
- Chiropractic Conferences: how to browse abstracts of papers and posters from major chiropractic conferences to discover previously addressed topics and contributing authors
- Predatory Publishers: how to recognize a predatory journal where profit not scholarly progress is the publisher's primary aim
Forthcoming ... We are soliciting input from experienced Life West producers
- tips for producing scientific posters
- tips for presenting a paper