On-Campus? Resources are available to everyone, including visitors.
Off-Campus? Resources are available to current students and faculty with a Life West login.
Login for Remote Access
Username: First part of your email address - everything before the @
Password: Student id number - 20000000044499 - last five digits
Reserve a Study Table, Computer, Study Carrel, or Chair
1. Click on the following link to reserve your seat preference
2. Log in to your account with either your library barcode or your student id number
5. On the right-hand side, click on the phrase Request Copy.
6. Booking Summary Window appears. Click on the green down arrow to book an item for a specific day and time.
7. Limits are in place: One booking per day with a 2-hour maximum stay.
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. if you need any help.
Click on the image to link to Acland's Video
Acland's contains nearly 330 videos of real human anatomic specimens in their natural colors, including 5 new, groundbreaking videos of the inner ear. Dr. Robert Acland presents moving structures—muscles, tendons, and joints—making the same movements that they make in life.
Access limited to Life West students and faculty via remote authentication.
Create a Personal Account and complete anywhere from 52-79 practice questions on any of the available areas. Pictures can be downloaded and used to create flashcards for reviewing challenging topics.
Human Anatomy Atlas
Visible Body has over 24,000 items in its visual database. These include 3D models of anatomical structures and systems, physiology animations, pathology visualizations, illustrations, cadaver images paired with CTI or MRI scans, definitions, pronunciations, learning presentations that use this visual content, and more.
The Instructions: (Preferred Browser Up-to-date Chrome)