Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Life West Library accepts requests from multitype libraries.
Life West is a member of Free Reciprocal Interlibrary Loan Group in Docline.
Invoicing is very time-intensive. When payment is necessary, we prefer to use EFTS for Docline, and IFM for OCLC.
Preferred method for COPIES:
- Docline: freeshare and reciprocal agreements are automatically handled at least expense
- OCLC: see Policies directory for fees by type of library
- Direct inquiry by email, if your library does not participate in the above
Preferred method for RETURNABLES:
- OCLC: accurate bibliographic information; tracking of shipping and return dates
- Docline: accepted but not preferred
We deliver copies by via email attachment; by OCLC Article Exchange when licensing requires secure transmission; and by mail when the license explicitly prohibits file sharing.
We ship with tracking, and expect you to return items using a service that offers tracking
ILL Contact - Borrowing Libraries Only