Reserve a Study Table, Computer, Study Carrel, or Chair
1. Click on a link below to reserve you seat preference
2. Log in to your account with either your library barcode or your student id number - add zeros to make it a 7 digit number
3. On the right-hand side, click on the phrase Request Copy.
4. The Booking Summary Window appears. Select the day by clicking on the green down arrow for that day. The date of the booking displays on top of the dialog box. Enter the start time and the end time - 2-hour stay is the current limit.
5. One reservation is allowed per day. Walk-ins are welcome if seats are not reserved, and occupancy is not reached - 50 maximum.
These policies and practices are a beginning in our desire to provide a study space while keeping everyone safe. Your patience is appreciated!
Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. if you need any help in the reservation process or have questions/concerns.
The Library has an extensive model collection; however, many are only available for Library or Campus Use. This list helps easily find a model for home checkout.
Click on the hyperlink and request the item to be held.
|WE 750 M333 MODEL||3 stage lumbar spinal degeneration|
|WE 805 M219 MODEL||Arm bones|
|WE 725 M335 MODEL||Cervical vertebrae|
|WE 200 M3 MODEL||Disarticulated half skeleton|
|WE 725 M225 MODEL||Disarticulated spine|
|WE 820 M82 MODEL||Elbow|
|WE 880 M228 MODEL||Foot bones|
|WE 830 M227 MODEL||Hand bones|
|WE 855 M71 MODEL||Hip joint with ligaments|
|WL 300 M202 MODEL||Human brain|
|WE 850 M220 MODEL||Leg skeleton|
|WE 750 M149 MODEL||Lifting manikin|
|WE 750 M136 MODEL||Lumbar degeneration model Demere-1|
|WE 750 M84 MODEL||Lumbar vertebrae and sacrum|
|WL 101 M79 MODEL||Nervous system|
|WE 708 M211 MODEL||Oversize atlas and axis with occiput|
|WE 750 M334 MODEL||Pelvis|
|WE 705 M163 MODEL||Skull (Unlabeled)|
|WE 705 M221 MODEL||Skull (labeled)|
|WE 705 M140 MODEL||Skull (painted muscle origins and insertions)|
|WE 300 M218 MODEL||Spinal anatomy study models (spine on a stick)|
|WE 725 M226 MODEL||Spine|
|WE 708 M336 MODEL||Upper cervical spine [model]|