Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Printing costs $.05 per page
- Papercut is the print management software which releases print jobs.
- All students have a Papercut account
- Printing from your personal device is not enabled
- Computers are all Windows (Our apologies to the MAC users)
- Life West students automatically have $2.00 per quarter added to their PaperCut account
- For help:
- see binder on the table near photocopier/scanner for illustrated instructions
- get help from circulation staff
- use these links to track balance, or seek assistance with login
Two black and white desktop printers are located in the computer area
One color copier/printer and scanner is located left of the museum entrance
Printers and Copier/Scanner
Visitors can ask for assistance at circulation desk.
- PaperCut login is required to activate controls, even for free scanning
- Free scanning to email
Only students can choose Email Me to send to @college address
Any user can manually input an email address
- For free scanning to USB: Login first, and then insert USB in port on side of photocopier.
- For printing from USB: Login first, and then insert USB; files must be in JPG, PDF or TIFF format
- Printing costs $.05 per page; black & white or color from all sources: nearby scanner, photocopying, or files stored on USB
- Log out (Press Access key)
Free WifFi access is available throughout the college.
Please inquire at the circulation desk for the password.
Settings are retained on your device after the initial connection is set up.
Let us know ...
Submit your ideas for
- Webpage content
- New purchases
- Library services